April 21, 2012 § Leave a Comment
The ties between women can run as deep as the ocean–but so can their secrets.
For 20 years, Kayla, Antoinette and Val have performed their own special summer ritual. Once a year, the old friends put aside their daily, separate lives to drink champagne, swap stories and swim naked under the Nantucket stars. But on one of those bonding nights, one of their trio swims out from the shore and doesn’t return.
After the surviving friends emerge from their grief, they realize that the repercussions of their loss go far beyond their little circle, and they begin to uncover layers of secrets–and their connections to each other–that were never revealed on the beach. What has made their friendship strong now has the power to destroy–their marriages, families, even themselves
- Isobel & Cleo Creates Wool knits in Nantucket, By Way of Scotland (lifewithbrandon.com)
- Nantucket Red (theprepcrew.wordpress.com)
- A Great Activity for Kids on Nantucket – Nantucket Community Sailing (yournantucketrealtor.wordpress.com)
- Your Nantucket Realtor asks…What is your favorite part of Nantucket? (yournantucketrealtor.wordpress.com)
- I Want To Swim Here: Nantucket, Massachusetts (critichousewife.wordpress.com)
- Nantucket Reds (curatingstyle.com)
- Jetties Beach Wedding by Brea McDonald Photography (stylemepretty.com)
- Toki Nantucket, More About the Incredibly Dapper Cat Fashion Model (laughingsquid.com)
- Nantucket Wine Festival is May 16-20 (yournantucketrealtor.wordpress.com)
- 39 Hulbert Ave., My Favorite House Listed For Sale on Nantucket (yournantucketrealtor.wordpress.com)